The City of Oregon proudly owns and operates two historical cemeteries. Willow Cemetery, located at 1961 Pickle Road near Woodville Road, and North Oregon Cemetery, located at 464 Otter Creek Road near Corduroy Road.
Willow Cemetery originated in 1856. It contains approximately 32 acres. A Civil War Memorial was erected in honor of veterans that served during that war. A Mausoleum built shortly after 1900 on the Willow Cemetery grounds has been refurbished and is continually maintained by the City of Oregon. Burial crypts are still available for purchase. Veterans from many of America's conflicts are honorably laid to rest at Historical Willow Cemetery. Gravesites at Willow Cemetery are currently available for purchase at very affordable prices. Click to View: Map of Willow Cemetery
North Oregon Cemetery originated in 1895. It contains approximately 11 acres. A war veterans memorial also stands at North Oregon Cemetery honoring our fallen veterans. North Oregon offers a peaceful park like setting with easy accessibility. Many gravesites remain available for purchase. Click to View: Map of North Oregon Cemetery